The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ten Resolution of Many Honor


Ten Resolution of Many Honor

     Resolution means “Having a fixed purpose; determined; hence, bold; firm; steady; constant in pursuing that purpose. It is single-mindedness, tenacity, stamina, grit, endurance.” Christians ought to have resolutions of honor, but not as the world’s resolutions that last hardly a 2 weeks to a month. Rather, it’s the godly type that is the Holy Spirit enabling us to live out the victorious Christian life. It would be easy to swing to the the side of we can’t do it, so we’ll call it legalism and not do anything. Neither liberalism or legalism are correct. Paul even resolved to forget the things that were behind and reach forward to the things which were before and press forward to the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:12-14). So we to can make resolutions in Christ that would bring glory to Him and know that He’s the One doing it through us and not ourselves. Glory be His Name.

     It’s really interesting to compare the world’s and God’s resolutions. I’ve tried for so many years to keep things in my own strength, but I keep coming up short, almost never being able to keep it up. Through my time at Ellerslie, the secret has been revealed to me. Christ working through us makes all things possible! Yes, I’ve said that a thousand times, but I just can’t get the good news out of my head. I don’t have to struggle or strive any longer. I can ask for His help and know that He will always come through in His timing. And He loves to do it through us, so it’s actually not a bother, it glorifies Him!