The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We will not fear


We Will Not Fear

     Christians can live fearlessly because they have a holds everything in His hands, and controls everything. Fear and anxiety are a result of not believing that God is trustworthy. That is not true, in fact, it is a big lie. When we believe those lies and it causes our walls to have holes just big enough for the enemy to gain footholds in our life. Cowardice will keep up from fulfilling God’s calling. No wonder God tells us so many times not to fear, it’s directly giving ground to the enemy and distrusting God. We must hold our position in Christ and only believe on Him. It’s an act of faith to believe and know that the Fact who is Jesus, is the only Truth and Deliverer. Jesus didn’t drawback from hard situations, neither should we. The world is falling apart, so we need the Perfecter, the Savior. The Word of God is confident and turning to it to believe it, is a choice, but He never fails. 

     How clear an explanation this is! God is control of my days, and nothing can touch me unless He lets it. The root of fear was believing a lie. I wonder if I’ve let this slip in subtlety into my life? Even with being obedient with the next step that Jesus has for me to walk in, am I fearing to walk into this because I distrust Jesus? He’s in control, so why should I feel His best plan? Am I just trusting Him or letting it go, on conditions that “_” doesn’t happen again? Or is my trust and surrender total and complete. He’s faithful, and so worthy of every bit of trust!