The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Galatians 2:20 Poem


Listening to a book in the public domain and this hymn stanzas were really good!
Galatians 2:20

While others pray for grace to die,
O Lord, I pray for grace to live, 
For every hour a fresh supply, 
O see my need and freely give.

I do not dread the hour of death,
 If I am Thine, no fears remain;
I know that with my parting breath
 I yield for ever mortal pain.

E'en if the darkness should appear
Too deep for faith as well as sight, 
If I am Thine Thou wilt be near,
And take me to Thy heavenly light.

But Oh! my Lord, in life's highway
I crave the sunshine of Thy face;
And every moment of the day
I need Thy strong supporting grace.

I dare not–will not–Lord, deny,
That heart and feet both go astray;
Therefore the more to Thee I cry
To keep me in the chosen way.

The more my sin and unbelief
Keep me from walking near to Thee,
The more, Lord Jesus, is my grief–
The more I long Thy face to see.