The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Monday, April 14, 2014

The Immovable Soul


The Immovable Soul

     Proverbs 30:24,26 tell us about little rock badgers who are very wise little creatures that build their homes in the rocks. God uses these things to teach us a very special lesson. That is to hide ourselves in the Rock of Jesus Christ. When we are hid in Him all the things that He has are ours. He is unshakable, immovable, undisturbable, unfrettable, fearless, impervious and resistant to anxiety, untouchable, impenetrable, immune to foreboding, indifferent to evil tidings, unruffled by criticism, heedless to false accusations, and oblivious to public opinion polls. These all become ours, when we build ourself on Him. In Matthew 7:24-27 Jesus tells us the importance of our foundation. If we are built on the sand we will fall and be crumbled, but if we are built on the Solid Rock, we will stand! We must guard our soul to remain in the Rock. Because He doesn’t change and is constant, we can be too. We do not have to heed those emotions or be lead by them. Our job is to look to the Father see His face. If He is worried or concerned then we can be, but since He never is, then we shouldn’t be either! 

    Oh my goodness what a perfect message! It was like a healing balm to my soul! I do not have to worry, fear, or stress, He never is so why should I? I can hide my soul in Him. He is the Rock, I trust and hide in His shadow! What a comfort to know He is my everything, He is the reason I can be strong through the fiercest of storms. He is the same yesterday, today and forever! My soul can be secure in Him! Clear, sharp, calm and peaceable in the storms and winds! Everything in Christ is available to me! Yes, I’m putting lots of exclamation points in this one, but it’s because it’s true and valid! Jesus, keep me strong in You, clinging to the One who never changes and is always stable and confident!