The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

CareNet - Walking for Pregnancy Services

Hi Everyone! I'm going to sponsored walk by CareNet this Saturday!

Here's my runner page:

http://www.fundeasy.com/m/1911117/


And CareNet has a lot of services for pregnant women needing help!
"CareNet Pregnancy Services of DuPage works to provide emotional support, spiritual counsel, and practical help to anyone dealing with the effects of an unplanned pregnancy; both assisting women to make life-affirming decisions and offering healing to those with an abortion in their past. CareNet also works to prevent unplanned pregnancy through our abstinence-until-marriage program, Amplify Youth Development. For more information, visit our website at CarenetDupage.com." -from information

I'm looking forward to it! 

Have fun!