The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Be still, my soul!

Jesus has been guiding me into the firey furnace with Him. I read this song this morning and it was perfect for me. 
Katharine Von Schlegal

Be still, my soul! Your God will undertake 
To guide the future as He has the past; 
Your hope, your confidence let nothing shake;

All now mysterious shall be bright at last. 
Be still, my soul! The waves and winds still know His voice who ruled them while 
He dwelt below. 
"Be still, my soul" 
He gave me this verse this morning 
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 
And this one yesterday 
Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully andwonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

He is faithful!!!!