The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Deeper Christian Quotes - 2

I can get more out of God by believing Him for one minute than by shouting at Him all night.
– Smith Wigglesworth –
What is Christianity all about? It is about an intimate relationship with God. And I HATE a christendom, a churchianity that God is not big enough and glorious enough so that we have to give them other things.
– Paul Washer –
Let us be ever careful that we not pursue the Cross-centered life without returning frequently to the Cross itself.
– Anonymous –