The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, February 27, 2015

Mexico update

Hello all!

Hello everyone! Thursday was a pretty busy day as we were getting ready for our weekend ministry in another town. It was our first day switching up the schedule for classes. Ashley now has her own lesson and  Rachel and I are together. This worked out better for everyone's needs so some weren't getting overwhelmed and some weren't getting too bored. The guys had there own adventure as they took the team laundry into town. Max reported that John rocked the Spanish. The class for me was good and challenging which was a huge answer to prayer as I have been wanting to be really challenged. It made me happy to have a good bit of homework to do! I'm learning a few tenses I only briefly knew and I'm getting to practice using them!!! After class I went with Rachel to buy a chip for the team phone for calling. That was an experience at the phone service place as the man we had spoke pretty quickly and of course had complicated phone related words. But the important part was we ended up walking out with a good chip! I got to catch up with my family on the walk home. Moms can solve a world of problems, especially my mom! The boys had an opportunity to play basket ball while us girls met with the one of the local missionary's daughters to have some fellowship in the Lord. Then we topped off the evening with a home cooked meal. 

Today we left for another town! We got to sleep in and clean our rooms and pack for the weekend. I got to go out to breakfast with Gaby. Her family is hosting us at the hotel in the main town. I actually met her back in 2008 I believe! She had been a special friend to me especially during our time here in Mexico!! We finished packing up and then starting walking out to the Combi station! Finally we were in our way packed into a little Combi. We made good time and got here at about 5:15. Ron and his wife are missionaries here that we will be staying with over the weekend and working with during this trip. They have such an incredible heart for the Lord. And have four cute boys who are full of energy!!! It immediately made all of us perk up to play with the boys and enjoy the evening with them. But I'm running ahead of myself as when they picked us up we actually went to the place where we will be be putting on our program and ministering alongside this family. We met the young missionary couple that works with Ron and his family. The young couple have their own ministry with the street kids. The inviting was fun as we hiking up a huge hill to get to the village. It was a beautiful evening and we are excited about the ministry tomorrow!!!