The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quote from Beth Moore

"My ministry is something I cannot fulfill on my own. In the words of 2 Corinthians 3:8, it is a "ministry of the Spirit." Only the Spirit of Christ activated and energized in me can perform my  God-ordained life works. I cannot serve Jesus without Jesus."
"When the Holy Spirit's anointing is on us for a work, we're using His energy and not just our own."
Beth Moore 

A friend shared this quote with me, and had to post it! Such a powerful quote! Thanks!!!