The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, June 5, 2015

Life update May-June 2015

Hey everyone! So I need to update everyone on my crazy life!

So last time I wrote an update I had been in Texas for a few weeks... Our home in Texas has been such a home of rest. It's absolutely beautiful. It has literally everything that our family needs. We have a huge living room with two sliding glass doors and plenty of fresh air when we want it. Mom has already hung up her homemade quilt and her pottery on the shelf. I have a piano. Dad has a comfy chair and we have our TV too. My room is lovely with light colors and big windows. The boys painted rooms in our house before we got there, so it was ready to move in. Oh and mine is lovely, truly inspiring. I love sitting in their with so much sunlight and being able to work on things at my desk or bed. The only funny part about all our "big windows" is sometimes we feel like we live in a fish bowl. Our neighbors our so friendly, and love the community. They will often be walking in the evenings. The funniest thing that happened was one day I was running a little late for church, and I was doing my dresser doing my hair or makeup, when I looked out the window and saw a bunch of Alert guys walking by on the way to church. I yelled in alarm and ran out of my room. HAHA.


So before I went to Mexico, I felt the Lord was opening the door for me to start something long term for my life. Honestly, we've lived a very "mobile" lifestyle for several years, so just the idea of "committing" long term, actually feels a little constrictive. I know, I'm weird... Well, I was thinking Linguist, or Ultasound Tech. So I was going to be praying to see what God wanted me to do. While I was in Mexico I met a friend who told me his experience doing linguistics, and I thought, no that's not for me. Sitting in a class room doing through the little details of a language would not be my style, I'd rather be learning with actively being with the Spanish speaking people. So when I got back from Mexico, Mom and I started visiting some local colleges to see about their Sonography program. We found one and started working through the steps to be able to go to college in the fall. I've seen God really confirm this step in my life! Like, I've found a Pregnancy Resource Center that I will be able to volunteer at and get experience working with the ladies, hispanics, and with the Ultrasound tech. The center is right near the college too! 

Please pray for me, as this summer I'm going back to El Salvador and Honduras! I'll be there for a month in July. I'm so looking forward to it, but I know my great need for Jesus to live through me. I can not do it in my own strength!

Hope you all are doing well! God is working so much here in my life!