The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Friday, June 19, 2015

Rodeo in Texas

I wanted to repost the picture that Joy and I took at the Rodeo last week in Texas! Oh my goodness. It was sooo cool. We have never seen so many people in Cowboy hats and boots. And man, them women got style in Texas! It was a huge rodeo with a lot of contents from all over. They had a nice balance of kid events and the traditional rodeo events like bull riding, and bucking horses. They had a comedian too, he was hilarious. So much fun. Anyways, just wanted to share this picture!