The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sonography

This year, the Lord has really opened my heart to the idea of becoming a Sonographer. I am a firm believer of life at conception, and the well being for mothers as well. My heart's desire is to be able to show women of all backgrounds their unborn babies. I would love to help them make that connection even before the baby is born. In that way show love to the women, who many times are in a very unstable condition, hurting, and confused about life. Be able to give a woman a chance to see her baby, is an incredible experience. I am starting to understudy under an Ultrasound technician in the area, and I got to observe a few ultrasound appointments. I saw the couples eyes light up, when they saw the gender of their baby. Or another lady who started to try when she saw her baby. It was incredibly special. To give this gift to women, especially ones who are undecided about their pregnancy, would be an absolute joy and pleasure to know you touched, not only one life, but two.

Any area of the Ultrasound world would be a worthy pursuit, as not matter what you are doing, whether looking at a baby, or checking for blot clots in the legs of the elderly, you would be showing love and ministering to physical needs. I also believe it would a great transition into other medical opportunities, such as nursing. I would like to achieve my goal of being an ultrasound technician before I begin pursuing other paths, but in the long run, the medical field has many possibilities.

One of my most significant challenges has been in the learning of the Spanish language. I am in the process of learning, but I have been to foreign countries for seven weeks. I have spent a lot of time studies and pursuing it. In every stage of life I am in, I see the value of working hard to accomplish goal in life. For me, I don't want to just speak, but also understand and embrace the culture. I was asked to be a translator for a trip to Central America. I went, but I did not know the struggle it would be as the dialect was very different from what I had learned. I would say that was one of the most challenging, but rewarding trips I have been in. I saw the Lord take my complete insufficiently and He would gain the glory. Many times, I didn't really know how to translate something, but God helped me through, and some how I would manage with something, even though it was choppy and halted. The pursuit of learning this language has taught me much more than the words to the language, but rather, a greater dependency on God, and that's one of the most valuable things to learn. As I go through other challenges, I can remember how He gave me strength that I wouldn't have had on my own, and how He will do that again, no matter the challenge. I can see the power of working hard, and applying myself, and trusting that He will give the grace needed to do whatever it is well.