The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"What About My Choice" Poster

Choices are always defined by the person making them. They can be for the good, or they can be for the bad. In this picture the audience is questioned by an unborn baby, "What about my choice?" Media and society place a lot of emphasis on the mother, who has the right to choose if she would like to deliver the baby or terminate. This poster suggests that the baby also must be taken into consideration when making the choice. This poster is to get an audience thinking of the flip-side of the situation. The little hands of the baby can be seen inside the mother's womb, trying to get the attention of the audience. A baby is something that is innocent and vulnerable, unable to take care of itself. The Human Life Alliance website from which I found this poster states, "We promote awareness of the inherent dignity and personhood of human life, born and reborn, without exception or compromise." This poster supports this goal, as the unborn baby is given the microphone, and treated as a real live human being. 
"What About My Choice Poster" Human Life Alliance. Web. 23 December 2015.