The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jesus song

Jesus, You are Savior of my feeble life.
You lavished Your beautiful grace on me 
And I am indebted to You with bonds 
Of love.

Jesus, You are my Liberator. The strong
chains of sin have fallen off and I am free
in You. 

Jesus, You are the Inviter. You invite me
to a love relationship that I never thought 
would be possible. One filled with Your 
awesome presence, with your joy, peace, 
love, in constant dependence on You.

No better Person to love and cherish! 
And I can’t stop thinking of what you’ve
done for me. Freedom in Christ has never
meant so much as You’ve given me more 
and more of Yourself. 


Your promises are mine to claim in You. 
Each one more precious then the one before. 
I adore the way You give of Your life-blood, 
What a wonderful life in You,I don’t deserve.

Jesus, You are the Grace giver.
I hope and rest on it alone! Without 
Your grace enabling me, I am just a 
flat lifeless form. I find my place at 
Your nail-scared feet. I pour out all 
my perfume on You.Jesus, precious Savior!