The God who sees ME

The God who sees ME

El Roi is my favorite name of God because it means the God who sees. He sees me. He wants to have a relationship with me and wants to know every detail of me life even though He is KING of the Universe. He is so good to me. He is my Lord and Savior. Nothing shall separate me from His love. He is All that I need and MORE!


Saturday, December 24, 2016

More little treasures

December 2, 2009
Hebrew 13:5-6 – Be content with what you have. He will never leave me nor forsake me. The Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Hebrews 4:16 – Let me come body unto the throne of grace that I may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Seek His strength.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
December 6, 2009 – By Beloved Bride
Matthew 28:20
And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. I will lift the veil, and you will see that I had a divine purpose for all you have walked through in this life. One day I will touch your cheek and wipe away the very last tear you will ever cry. One day you will see Me face to face, and heaven and earth will no longer keep us apart. For now, my beloved. I give you my Spirit to guide you everyday, and I command my angels to stand watch over you.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
December 9, 2009
Zech. 9:9
Rejoice Kim! Behold your King cometh unto thee; He is just and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon a white horse. He is your Knight, and your are a princess.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
February 19, 2010 – Fire and Passion
I beseech you, O Lord, to review me inwardly and outwardly that as You wouldest not have them to be hindered by bodily pleasure you may make me vigorous with spiritual purpose; and refresh me in such sort things transitory, that you may grant me rather to cleave to things eternal through Jesus Christ my Lord.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
February 24, 2010
Search of spirits, try thou my reins and heart. Cleanse thou my inward part, turn, overturn and turn. Wood, hay, and stubble see, spread out before thee. Savior of sinners, burn out of the depths I cry, perfect me or I die: Perfect me, patient one; In they revealing light, I stand confessed outright, undone.
O to be holy! Thou wilt not say me nay who movest me to pray. Enable to endure: Spiritual cleansing fire, fulfill my heart's desire. Make me pure.